Blanchard
Pop. 120

Situated near Blanchard Lake, this town and its surrounding natural features were named in 1908 after an early pioneer in the area who successfully homesteaded on Blanchard Creek. Originally, however, the town was named White, and its post office was established in 1900. Today, the area serves as a popular resort town on the Idaho/Washington border.

Home | Free Brochures | Bookstore | Idaho Travel and Vacation Planner | Idaho Real Estate and Relocation Information | Idaho Tour

Copyright ©2010 New Times Media Corporation - All Rights Reserved