Eastport
Pop. 125

Established in 1910, the Eastport Post Office marked the development of this small community. The town, which marks the boundary between Idaho and Canada, was named because it is the easterly of Idaho’s two border stations.

Home | Free Brochures | Bookstore | Idaho Travel and Vacation Planner | Idaho Real Estate and Relocation Information | Idaho Tour

Copyright ©2010 New Times Media Corporation - All Rights Reserved