Garfield Bay

Lying near Lake Pend Oreille’s shores, Garfield Bay was originally a school district that became a Mormon Church ward in 1908. The site was named after President James A. Garfield and today serves as a remote recreation area.

Home | Free Brochures | Bookstore | Idaho Travel and Vacation Planner | Idaho Real Estate and Relocation Information | Idaho Tour

Copyright ©2010 New Times Media Corporation - All Rights Reserved