Samuels
Pop. 10

Originally called Iola, this small community was later renamed to honor Henry F. Samuels, a ranch owner in 1913. He was responsible for establishing the post office in town in 1914.

Home | Free Brochures | Bookstore | Idaho Travel and Vacation Planner | Idaho Real Estate and Relocation Information | Idaho Tour

Copyright ©2010 New Times Media Corporation - All Rights Reserved