Cavendish
Pop. 15

Cavendish was established in the early 1860s along an old trail that led to a small settlement called Snell’s Mill. In 1886, E.A. Snell established a post office at the location and officially named it Cavendish after a town in Vermont.

Home | Free Brochures | Bookstore | Idaho Travel and Vacation Planner | Idaho Real Estate and Relocation Information | Idaho Tour

Copyright ©2010 New Times Media Corporation - All Rights Reserved