Acequia
Pop. 144

As part of the 1906 Minidoka project, the US Bureau of Reclamation platted Acequia near Lake Walcott Reservoir. Situated near the confluence of several major canals, the town appropriately draws its name after the Spanish word meaning “canal” or “irrigation ditch.”

Home | Free Brochures | Bookstore | Idaho Travel and Vacation Planner | Idaho Real Estate and Relocation Information | Idaho Tour

Copyright ©2010 New Times Media Corporation - All Rights Reserved