Dietrich
Pop. 150

Dietrich began as a railroad construction camp for the Oregon Short Line railroad. A post office was opened in 1906, and the town was named for Judge Frank S. Dietrich of Boise.

Home | Free Brochures | Bookstore | Idaho Travel and Vacation Planner | Idaho Real Estate and Relocation Information | Idaho Tour

Copyright ©2010 New Times Media Corporation - All Rights Reserved