Paul
Pop. 998

The U.S. Bureau of Reclamation platted this town site in 1905 as a Union Pacific Railroad station. The farming community honors reclamation engineer, C. H. Paul, and the post office was built in 1913.

Home | Free Brochures | Bookstore | Idaho Travel and Vacation Planner | Idaho Real Estate and Relocation Information | Idaho Tour

Copyright ©2010 New Times Media Corporation - All Rights Reserved