Felt
Pop. 35

John Felt and his brother first settled this area in 1889. They claimed land near Badger Creek, and within no time, other homesteaders began arriving. By 1911, most of the land in the area was taken, and a townsite was dedicated. The Post Office arrived in 1913.

Home | Free Brochures | Bookstore | Idaho Travel and Vacation Planner | Idaho Real Estate and Relocation Information | Idaho Tour

Copyright ©2010 New Times Media Corporation - All Rights Reserved