Monteview
Pop. 10

The post office was established here in 1915. The town’s first postmaster, Mabel E. Ellis, adopted the present name because of the settlement’s panoramic view of the distant Gilmore Mountains. The area originated as and continues to be a farm and ranching region.

Home | Free Brochures | Bookstore | Idaho Travel and Vacation Planner | Idaho Real Estate and Relocation Information | Idaho Tour

Copyright ©2010 New Times Media Corporation - All Rights Reserved