Tetonia
Pop. 247

Tetonia is situated on the northern end of the Teton Valley and draws its name from Wyoming’s Teton Mountain Range rising in the distance. Settlers first began arriving in the area in 1881, and in 1910, the town was incorporated. However, much of the town’s growth is due to the 1912 arrival of the Union Pacific Railroad. As the railroad passed through town, more business opportunities emerged, and a post office has continuously operated in the town since 1913.

Home | Free Brochures | Bookstore | Idaho Travel and Vacation Planner | Idaho Real Estate and Relocation Information | Idaho Tour

Copyright ©2010 New Times Media Corporation - All Rights Reserved