Arimo
Pop. 348

Located just five miles south of McCammon, Arimo dates back to the 1870s Mormon settlement of Oneida. When the railroad rolled through town, a railroad official renamed the town Arimo after a historical Indian chief. A post office operated in the area from 1878 through 1926.

Home | Free Brochures | Bookstore | Idaho Travel and Vacation Planner | Idaho Real Estate and Relocation Information | Idaho Tour

Copyright ©2010 New Times Media Corporation - All Rights Reserved