Firth
Pop. 408

Swedish emigrants who were Momon colonizers settled this area in 1885. Lorenzo J. Firth, an English emigrant, and William Dye swayed the decision to place the railroad station at Firth’s location in 1890. Lorenzo Firth donated some of his land on which to place the station house and water tank. As a result, railroad officials dubbed the growing town after him in 1903, and a post office arrived just two years later.

Home | Free Brochures | Bookstore | Idaho Travel and Vacation Planner | Idaho Real Estate and Relocation Information | Idaho Tour

Copyright ©2010 New Times Media Corporation - All Rights Reserved