Moreland
Pop. 300

Originally named Keever, John England suggested a new name of Moreland because he found more land available here for homesteading than anywhere else he had previously traveled. Local residents accepted his suggestion, and the post office adopted the town name when it established services in 1916.

Home | Free Brochures | Bookstore | Idaho Travel and Vacation Planner | Idaho Real Estate and Relocation Information | Idaho Tour

Copyright ©2010 New Times Media Corporation - All Rights Reserved