Pauline

Situated at the junction of Arbon Valley Highway and Crystal-Pocatello Road, Pauline was established in 1890. The town was first christened “Meadow” after the many meadows covering the surrounding landscape. Early settler and Mormon bishop, Kornwalles, changed the town’s name to Pauline in honor of his mother, and a post office operated in the town from 1911 until 1920.

Home | Free Brochures | Bookstore | Idaho Travel and Vacation Planner | Idaho Real Estate and Relocation Information | Idaho Tour

Copyright ©2010 New Times Media Corporation - All Rights Reserved