Riverside

Established on the right hand side of the Snake River, early Mormon settlers christened their new community Riverside after its location. The settlement was officially named in 1885, but a post office existed in the area as early as 1879 and operated until 1905. Today, the historic site has become a bedroom community of Blackfoot.

Home | Free Brochures | Bookstore | Idaho Travel and Vacation Planner | Idaho Real Estate and Relocation Information | Idaho Tour

Copyright ©2010 New Times Media Corporation - All Rights Reserved